AIGAC Annual Conference
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2014 Annual Conference for the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC).
We would be honored to have you join us for what promises to be an incredibly informative and engaging event Tuesday, May 27 - Friday, May 30, 2014! Our time will include tours at Yale, NYU and Columbia, as well as an option to add on a day after the main conference time to tour Cornell. For the full schedule, please see below.
Our theme for the conference this year is A Focus on FIT. Programming will focus on candidate profiles and recommending programs that are the right fit. We will discuss the different roles and entities that we bring together in collaboration to benefit matching candidates with the right school and program for their needs and wants; full time vs part time, online, different programs for different profiles, best practices. You will also have the opportunity to hear directly from a panel of Admission Directors on how schools are achieving and evolving their processes. Please join us to meet new colleagues, share knowledge and learn from your peers!
To hear from other AIGAC members on why they continue to come to our conference year after year, read our article Why Attend the AIGAC Conference
Click here to Register for the 2014 Conference. Conference registration is open to AIGAC members only. If you are not currently a member, you must apply for membership no later than April 30th in order for your membership request to be processed in time for the conference.
|Ticket Type||Sale Through||Price|
|Super Early Bird||January 27 - Feb 15||$599.00|
|Early Bird Registration||Feb 16 - Mar 15||$699.00|
|Regular Registration||March 16 on||$799.00|
|New Member Registration||N/A||$699.00|
We are excited to have a full slate of panels and discussions. A detailed schedule will be posted by April 1, 2014; in the meantime we have given generalities below and you can also look at the 2013 schedule as an example of what our schedule has looked like in the past. Watch Twitter and LinkedIn for conference updates, #AIGAC14. Tweet at us! @OfficialAIGACTuesday, May 27th
- Members travel from NYC to New Haven for events at Yale SOM between 10am and 3pm (transportation to and from the campus will be on your own - click here for transportation information). For those flying on Tuesday, we will have several events after noon where you can join us!
- Travel back to NYC for evening reception and tour of Cornell NYC Tech at the Google campus (http://www.google.co.uk/about/jobs/lifeatgoogle/inside-google-a-look-at-its-nyc-office.html)
Wednesday, May 28th
- Events at NYU Stern kick off the early in the morning, with several panels
- AIGAC business-building sessions
- Social dinner and event activities in the evening
Thursday, May 29th
- Day at NYU Stern - School panel discussion, several schools already confirmed, many more to come!
- Presentation of AIGAC survey results
- Socail dinner and event activties in the evening
Friday, May 30th
- Full day of events at Columbia Business School
- Additonal panels to be announced planned until 4pm on Friday
Monday, June 2nd (OPTIONAL)
- Tour of Cornell’s Ithaca Campus. (Transportation to/from Ithaca will provided by Cornell Johnson.)
The size of our group makes it cost prohibitive to establish and guarantee a room block, so instead we have developed a short list of personal recommendations from volunteers serving on the conference planning committee. We hope you find this helpful. Click here for the list.
For information on getting to and from Yale SOM, click here.
Sign up now and Secure your Sponsorship Level and Benefits
Dan Bauer - The MBA Exchange
Brett Haber - Clear Admit
Mennette Larkin - Admissions Unlimited
Travis Morgan - Veritas Prep
Don Osborne - INQUARTA, Inc
Bara Sapir - Test Prep NY
Lisa Wenninger - Prime for MBA
Michael Cohan - MBAPrepAdvantage
Click here to Register for the 2014 Conference.
Conference Registration: Cancellation – Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing to AIGAC in order to be processed. Cancellation requests may be e-mailed to Shiela Locatelli-Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC prior to Monday, March 23, 2014, will be refunded in full minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC on or after Tuesday, March 24, 2013, will be refunded at one half the total fees minus the $50 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations after Monday, May 12, or for no-shows.