Click here to submit an event for the calendar.
Jump to different month/year:
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) - Monday, June 19, 2017 2:00 PM Pacific Time (PT)
California; Berkeley Haas, Wharton | San Francisco, Stanford MSx, UCLA
- Sunday, June 18 – Tentative New Member Reception followed by Welcome Reception for all attendees & school representatives; The Graduate Berkeley (formerly Hotel Durant)
- Monday, June 19 – All Schools Day, hosted by Berkeley Haas. Evening dinner details are forthcoming.
- Tuesday, June 20 – Berkeley Haas morning tour and programming. After lunch we will turn to AIGAC Afternoon with professional development programming. Attendees should plan to be engaged in the conference until 5 or 6pm.
- Wednesday, June 21 – We will travel by motorcoach from the Graduate Berkeley (formerly Hotel Durant) first thing in the morning for a full day of programming. First, we will head into San Francisco to visit the Wharton | San Francisco campus and then head south to Palo Alto to hear from the Stanford MSx program team and see the campus. From Stanford the motorcoach will continue south towards LA, with an overnight stay at the Embassy Suites in San Luis Obispo. During registration you will be able to choose either private or shared accomodations
- Thursday, June 22 – Attendees will hop back on our motorcoach in San Luis Obispo to head south to arrive in southern California by 2pm. Afternoon tours and programming are being finalized, along with evening dinner details.
- Friday, June 23 – Morning tour and presentations at UCLA Anderson.